Monday, September 19, 2011

So many things in the works....

Emailing: 053.jpg Emailing: 057.jpg

A magazine shoot...new calligraphy services...a brand-new website with a SHOPPING CART(!!!yes!  there will be shopping!), and a whole bunch of other things going on as well.  School is underway, Noah has recovered from the flu he got after 1 hour (literally, 1 hour) of school, lots of family on their way from Atlanta, gardening...and feeling so thankful for the return of routine, fall schedules, soccer games, September sunshine, each day.

p.s.    The lace chuppah above is new and awesome.  I've got it, you want it.  Call me.

p.p.s. If you are planning a wedding or a party in the bay area, or if you want to fly them somewhere else, or if you just need to get down, POP FICTION is where it's at.  Just came home from a whirlwind 24 hours in San Fran as a wedding guest, and my booty is in recovery.  Pop Fiction was so jammin' that I didn't leave the dance floor until the power went out, lights off.  I was so dedicated that they gave me an honorary turn on the base towards the end of the night.  Sweet.  For a good time, call them!

No comments: