Friday, December 11, 2009

week in review [12.11.09 edition]

Hey loyal readers out there! I'm still alive, but have been badly neglecting all work this week while trying to work through a little bout with pneumonia. It's so like me...everyone else who is sick gets the trendy and chic h1n1, and I get frumpy old pneumonia. Which is making me REALLY tired!

So, not much creativity or insight out of me, but a few things in the blogging world I liked this week. Short and sweet, because I've mostly been sleeping if I have relaxing time.

Hope you are all staying healthy!

Freezing in cold Seattle, but loving the icy sparkly,
Alexa

A beautiful pinecone themed board on Ritzy Bee...
A spunky little felt wreath on Pickles, found via Simply Grove...

Pretty wildflower and succulent wedding inspiration from Rosehip Flora...

A fancy hat--too bad it's not Kentucky Derby season--seen at Lobster and Swan...

And a gorgeous wedding from JL Designs...pomanders, lanterns, succulents everywhere!

1 comment:

erin said...

thank you for including us in your review! so cool!