Monday, September 21, 2009

Urban Unveiled...

coming soon! I'm so excited and honored to be included in the FANTASTIC Urban Unveiled show this October in Seattle. I've been a huge fan since the show started; I love the cocktail party vibe (ok, I really love the champagne), the beautiful venue--Benaroya Hall; the well-edited collection of vendors; and the inspiration and renewed wedding excitement I always leave with. I swear it has nothing to do with the buffets from Herban Feast, Wolfgang Puck...!

October 15 is quickly approaching so I'm busy planning my space. I feel a little pressure since it's my first time doing the show and the bar has been set pretty high. I really admire all of the other vendors involved and love how everyone goes all out to make it a fabulous event. I'm keeping my ideas secret for now, but this is the beautiful page they did for the resource guide. I love the photo of Anna and Matt, taken by Sharlane Chase.


In other news...I finally gave in. My sweet sister Kerry is in town for a week, and is trying to get me whipped into shape, recent-2009-business-degree-graduate style. You should have seen the look of horror I got when I stated that I firmly refused to get involved with Twitter. I already feel like I've sold my soul to the blogger and facebook devils, but I just gave the last piece I had left (along with my last free 30 minutes a week I suspect) to Twitter. Ugh. But here goes...

No comments: