Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Paint by numbers


I had a paint by numbers kit in sixth grade--a horse that took me about a year to complete--but haven't tried one since. But I'm thinking it might be a fun project to revisit...via one of the photo converter software programs out there. Basically, you take a photo you love, scan it, and crop/enlarge until you love what you have. You pick the brand of paint you want to use, and the program prints out a template and list of colors. I'm thinking of whole wall of kitschy flower paintings would be adorable in the new sunroom!

More info here, found via Little Green Notebook.

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

I have often thought it would be FUN to make some paint by numbers of some of my paintings... hmmmm

How are you? How is the wedding biz? GREAT I hope!
ENJOY!
Fifi