Thursday, April 2, 2009

Windows

Beautiful windows have been springing up all over Seattle...and after today's snowstorm, it seems they might be the only spring we're going to get! Pardon the pathetic photography--worse than usual because snapped with my phone.

From my very favorite store in Seattle...Watson Kennedy Fine Living at First and Madison.


Bee hives under construction today at Anthropologie in University Village. Each little honey comb was made of scored cardboard with a yellow tissue paper backing. And most of them aren't even up in the window yet. I've always thought it would be so fun to be their display coordinator there, but maybe not...
And the always gorgeous Tiffany's...


I'm sad I didn't get a shot of the sweetest little tiny window of a little boutique in Ballard today. A single birch branch with little white doves and brown kraft paper flowers. I might recreate if for my dining room next week...

No comments: