Thursday, January 29, 2009

Priorities

I should be showing pictures from my lovely Sunday wedding on Hood Canal. I should be posting about some of the things I remembered while there--how peaceful and relaxing Alderbrook resort is, how important a good soundtrack is to a wedding weekend (Adele this time; I'm totally obsessed right now), how sometimes sunshine and salt water are the only dining companions needed for a lunch of champagne and seafood, and how a long ferry ride is always the perfect ending to a day.

But...I've been busy doing some very important wedding planning! Grant, my favorite boy in Birmingham, becomes my new brother-in-law in May, and I'm using it as an excuse to peruse every on-line boutique for the perfect pale blue-green bridesmaid dress. This one is on the way.

So, in the meantime, how gorgeous is this grey J.Mendel frothy perfection featured in New York Weddings? It makes me so happy--the way a rainy, drizzly day can feel like heaven in late August to us Seattle girls.