Tuesday, October 14, 2008

(#20) Just (another) glimpse...

of my little photo shoot bouquet, this one courtesy of the awesome Fifi over at Fifi Flowers Design Decor. She did a little painting last weekend of the photo I posted, and shared it on her blog on Monday. Thanks Fifi!!!
In other news...I just returned from a lovely weekend away with good friends, a precious baby that I just got to enjoy but wasn't responsible for, good food, beautiful weather, and fun shopping. I've been dying to see one of my favorite on-line shops, Bell'occhio, in person for years, and it did not disappoint. I found some gorgeous vintage Swiss and French ribbons that I can't wait to use on special bouquets. Another wonderful stop very close by is my favorite bakery anywhere--Tartine. Their Gruyere cheese gougeres and passion fruit cake are two of the best things I've ever eaten.

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

How FUN to see my painting on your site!