Monday, August 25, 2008

Real Weddings: Aaron & Amanda

Just a few shots from Joshua Gene Photography of Aaron and Amanda's recent wedding at Court in the Square here in Seattle. The orchid strands have been a big hit this summer--I love how the crystals we incorporated into these sparkled from the floating candles in the pond below. Amanda's fresh color palette of pale green and yellow with white and black accents was so crisp and clean.

I'll be posting more of these later, but wanted to share a few that Joshua had posted on his blog. Thanks for the beautiful photography Joshua!


Flowers from Fiore Blossoms, photos from Joshua Gene.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are amazing! I wish you could be the florist at all of my weddings. I hope to work with you again. Josh

Helene said...

I love the bouquet!! And those garland...so much fun!

Fifi Flowers said...

Love that cake! Yummy and Gorgeous!

One Love Photo said...

the top one is awesome! I can't resist pretty hanging blowing in the wind flowers. It's perfect!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures AND flowers!!
I love the orchid strings!

Anonymous said...

Everything was gorgeous - the flowers came out amazing! I especially loved the way my bouquet smelled. Thank you so much! You have a really amazing talent.