Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm home!


But just doing a very short post today. Lots of unpacking to do, e-mails from clients to catch up on, and a party to plan for a one-year old (Noah of course! I can't believe how a year can fly by).

But while in Atlanta, I got to do one of my favorite things; buy regional wedding magazines from someplace other than Seattle! I love checking out what is going on in other areas. There are always noticeable differences and great new ideas to bring home.

One find I loved from an issue I picked up...the "Wisteria" champagne flutes and martini glasses from CB2. Gorgeous! The price? Totally unexpected. $2.95 each! What a steal for hand-blown stemware with such beautiful etched birds and branches. Hurry now, before I scoop them all up.

1 comment:

cara said...

ooh, pretty!

Welcome home, I hope you manage to catch up with yourself soon. I always need about two days to do nothing when I get back from somewhere! Not that I manage to get it very often though!